|Deadline: April 30, 2022||Duration: July 18, 2022 to August 19, 2022|
|Eligible Countries: All Nationalities||Category: Fully Funded|
|Eligibility: No IELTS/TOEFL is required||Location: Turkey|
Summer Internships 2022 in Turkey | Fully Funded
So, applicants are encouraged to apply for Summer Internships 2022 in Turkey, These internship programs are Sky Global & Yunus Emre Summer Exchange Program & Internship. Also, This is an International Internship and Exchange Program in Turkey open to all international students from all over the world. Furthermore, a Fully Funded Internship in Turkey with All Expenses Paid for Young Men and Women to Spend One Month in Turkey and the best internship and cultural exchange programme in Turkey for international students. So, this internship does not require IELTS/TOEFL.
Additionally, Sky Global will run the four-week programmes, and Yunus Emre will run the one-week cultural programme and Summer Internships 2022 in Turkey will run between July 18 and August 19, 2022. So, the programme, developed in collaboration with the Turkish Aerospace Industries and the Yunus Emre Institute, lasts five weeks.
Similarly, Any student over the age of 18 is eligible to apply and there are no application fees, Undergraduate (Senior Students) and graduate (M.Sc. Ph.D.) students are also eligible to apply. Also, you will engage in cultural exchange with other young people from all over the world and this year, you can be one of them. So, the Sky Global & Yunus Emre Summer Exchange & Internship in Turkey 2022 programme details are provided below. You may also check: Max Planck Summer Internship 2022 , OIST Internship 2022 ,
- The ability to read, write, and speak English fluently. (Level C1 of the CEFR)
- Are currently enroll (junior and senior) in a higher education institution or a master’s degree programme in one of the following fields of study: a. Aeronautical Engineering, b. Aeronautical Engineering, c. Mechanical Engineering and e. Computer Engineering. d. Electronics Engineering.
- Have a CGPA/GNO of 3.00/4.00 or an equivalent score as of the application date.
- Travel to the Republic of Türkiye is not restricted.
- Are over the age of 18.
Benefits of Summer Internships 2022
As previously stated, the Sky Global International Internship Program in Turkey is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid internship. Hence, all expenses will reimburse and benefits of Summer Internships 2022 is a fully funded and paid internship for all international students.
- Expenses for air travel.
- Provides fully accommodation.
- Meals and other entertainments.
- Stipend of 3,300 Turkish Liras per month
- Expenses for in-city transportation.
- There is no application fee.
List of Required Documents for Summer Internships 2022
Applicants must submit the following documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Form of application (filled and signed).
- Curriculum Vitae in Depth (pdf document).
- Personal Statement on One Page.
- Certificate of English Proficiency (pdf document).
- Valid Passport Scanned Copy (png, jpg or pdf document).
- Transcription (pdf document).
So, the deadline for applying to the Summer Internships 2022 of Sky Global Internship & Exchange Program is April 30, 2022.
Location of Summer Internships Turkey
You will receive four weeks of internship training at Turkish Aerospace Industries in Ankara, Turkey, as well as one week of cultural activities.
How to apply for Summer Internships 2022
So, to apply for the Sky Global & Yunus Emre Summer Exchange & Internship in Turkey in 2022, all of the above documents should email to email@example.com .
Further, applicants will notify whether or not their application has been approved after it has verified and meets the formal requirements and If necessary, our team may contact you for additional information.