|Deadline: 29th April, 2022||Scholarship by: Foreign Affairs & Trade Dept.|
|Course Starts: 2023||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Bachelors, Masters & PhD||Location: Australia|
Australian Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
The Australian Awards Scholarships for Study in Australia in 2022-2023 are now open for applications. So, become a member and apply for Australia’s largest Government of Australia Scholarship. The Australia Awards Scholarship is also available for Undergraduate (Bachelor), Postgraduate (Master, and Ph.D) Degree Programs. Furthermore, the AAS will cover all costs and is one of Australia’s most prestigious study scholarships. You can also make a difference with an Australia Awards Scholarship. It’s time to learn more about your bright future.
Similarly, Australia is the third most popular study abroad destination for international students. As a result, the AAS Scholarship, which is a long-term scholarship, is administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Furthermore, the Australian Awards Scholarships are available at all Australian universities in all academic fields of study, and there is no application fee. All costs will be borne by the Australian government. Please keep in mind that you must apply by the deadline, and that approximately 200 people will participate this year.
You can also apply for a variety of other scholarships in Australia that do not require IELTS. Australia has a lot more to offer than you may realise. Because of its fantastic lifestyle, Australia is an appealing study destination. Furthermore, Australia is a safe, welcoming, diverse, and beautiful country with world-class educational opportunities. As a result, complete information about the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023 is provided below. You may also check: VinUniversity Scholarship 2022.
Eligibility Criteria of Australian Awards Scholarships
- Participants must be citizens of an eligible country.
- Must be at least 18 years old on February 1st of the scholarship year.
- You must not be an Australian citizen, have permanent residency in Australia, or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- You must not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of someone who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency at any time during the application process.
- Should not be a current member of the armed forces.
- In order to obtain a Student Visa, you must be able to meet all of the Department of Home Affairs’ requirements.
Also check: STEM Scholarships
Coverage of Australian Awards Scholarships
So, Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 is a fully funded international student scholarship offered by Australia, and here’s what it will cover:
- Tuition has been paid in full.
- Airfare Return Travel Ticket Allowance and Establishment Contribution to Living Expenses: Accommodation, textbooks, and study materials are all provided (CLE)
- Overseas Student Medical Insurance (OSHC)
- Fees for Pre-Course English (PCE)—if deemed necessary, PCE may be made available to students for in-country and/or in-Australia training.
- Additional academic assistance may be available to ensure academic success or to improve a scholar’s academic experience.
- In addition, for research awards and Masters by coursework with a research component where fieldwork is required, one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia may be available for eligible research students.
The application deadline for the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023 is April 29, 2022. You can look up your country’s Opening and Closing Dates(Click Here to check).
How do we apply?
So, for more information and to apply the procedures, please see the points listed below.
- For more information, go to the official website of the Australian Awards Scholarships 2023: Click Here.
- For more information and to choose your country: Click Here
- Finally, for more information and to apply: go to the “How to Apply” Section: Click Here