|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: Currently Open|
|University: University of Oxford||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters, PhD||Location: United Kingdom|
Rhodes Scholarship 2022-2023 UK | Apply Online now
In the United Kingdom, applications are being accepted for the Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarship 2022-2023. The Rhodes Foundation, as a result, provides 100 scholarships to international students each year. The Rhodes Scholarship is also available for Masters and PhD degree programmes at the University of Oxford. Furthermore, the Rhodes Scholarship is one of the UK government’s most prestigious scholarship programmes.
The Rhodes Scholarship also strives to attract young people from all over the world to study full-time Postgraduate Scholarships UK at the University of Oxford, which is ranked first in the world in the Times Higher Education Rankings. Furthermore, Oxford University offers all subjects and courses, with Rhodes covering the majority of them.
Furthermore, the Scholarship will cover all program-related fees during the duration of the programme, and there is no application fee for the Rhodes Scholarship 2021. So, this is a completely free scholarship, a UK Scholarship will change your life, and Rhodes Scholarships are now available worldwide. The Rhodes Scholarship for International Students is also described in detail below. Ferguson Scholarship 2022 is another option. You may also check: SCHWARZMAN SCHOLARSHIP 2023
Financial Coverage of Rhodes Scholarship 2022
Similarly to the Rhodes Scholarship, the Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid programme for international students to study at the prestigious University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. The following costs will be covered by Rhodes.
- All university and college courses have fees.
- the University Application Fee
- In addition, a stipend for living expenses (£15,900 a year) is provided (For Living & Accommodation Expenses).
- Two economy class flights to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the end of the scholarship are also included.
- Fee for a study visa.
- International Health Care Surcharge (IHS).
- Scholars also receive a £225 settling in payment when they arrive in Oxford.
List of Eligible Countries for Rhodes Scholarship 2022
So, here is the list of counties that are eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship for Masters and PhD programmes in 2022-2023.
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (32 Scholarships).
- Australia is a country in Australia (Offers 9 Scholarships).
- GERMANY (Germany) (Offering 2 Scholarships).
- BERMUDA (BERMUDA) (Offers 1 Scholarship).
- INDONESIA (Offering 5 Scholarships).
- Canada is a country in North America (11 Scholarships).
- INDONESIA (4 Scholarships).
- Also HONG KONG ISLAND (Only 1 Scholarship).
- AFRICA’S EAST (Only 1 Scholarship).
- Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and South Sudan are all included.
- ISRAEL is a country in Israel (2 Scholarships).
- Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia (Only 1 Scholarship).
- THE CARIBBEAN COMMONWEALTH AND JAMAICA (2 Scholarships).
- Antigua, Montserrat, Anguilla, Bahamas, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, Belize, Jamaica, Dominica, Turks & Caicos Islands, Grenada, St Kitts-Nevis, Guyana, Cayman Islands, St Lucia, St Vincent, and British Virgin Islands are among the countries covered.
- Also Kenya is a country in East Africa (2 Scholarships).
- SAUDI ARABIA is a country in Saudi Arabia (Up to 2 Scholarships).
- SINGAPORE (Singapore) (Only 1 Scholarship).
- NEW ZEALAND (NZ) (3 Scholarships).
- ARAB EMIRATES UNION (2 Scholarships).
- Pakistan is a country in South Asia (Only 1 Scholarship).
- AFRICA’S SOUTHWEST (10 Scholarships).
- South Africa, Lesotho, Malawi, Botswana, Namibia, and eSwatini are all included.
- PALESTINE, SYRIA, LEBANON, JORDAN (2 Scholarships).
- ZAMBIA is a country in Africa (2 Scholarships).
- AFRICA’S WEST (Only 1 Scholarship).
- Also included are Benin, Burkina Faso, Niger, Nigeria, Cape Verde, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gambia, Ghana, Mali, Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone, So Tomé, Saint Helena Island, Senegal, and Togo.
- ZIMBABWE (Zimbabwe) (2 Scholarships). http://www.rhodeshouse
Criteria for Eligibility
- As a result, the Scholarship’s broad eligibility criteria, as well as specific eligibility criteria for your country/region, listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply.
- You can select your country and read extensive information, as well as eligibility requirements
So, the deadline for applying for the Rhodes Scholarship varies by country and there is no single deadline that applies to all countries.
Check also: AUSTRALIAN AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS
What is the procedure for applying for the Rhodes Scholarship in 2022?
Also, The application process differs per country. So, select your country to learn more and apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022: Visit Official website of Rhodes Scholarship.