|Opening Date: 1st July, 2022||Deadline: 2nd November, 2022|
|No of Scholarships: 18,00||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Master Degree Program||Location: United Kingdom(UK)|
Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
The Chevening Scholarship 2023 For International Students is now accepting applications. Furthermore, these are fully funded scholarships available only for Master’s degree programmes. As a result, applicants from all over the world are encouraged to submit their applications. For candidates applying in 2022, the Chevening English Language Requirement has been removed, which is fantastic news. COVID-19 eliminates the need for IELTS tests. Because COVID-19 does not require IELTS tests or professional job experience.
Chevening Scholarships are also a global scholarship programme supported by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. Furthermore, the programme awards grants to outstanding scholars from around the world who have demonstrated leadership potential to pursue a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
As a result, over 12,000 Master Courses are available at over 150 different UK higher education institutions. Furthermore, the scholarship will cover all expenses, including visas, airline tickets, tuition fees, and lodging, for the duration of the Master’s programme, which is one year. In 2021, 1,650 Chevening Scholarships were awarded, with $15,000 scholarships expected to be awarded in 2022. As a result, we strongly advise you to apply for the Chevening Scholarship 2022 For International Students, which is the best opportunity for an international student to study in the United Kingdom. Please read the entire article for more information. You may also check: SINGA Scholarship 2022
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Chevening Scholarships are available in more than 160 countries, and applicants from all over the world encourages to apply.
- The applicant must be a national of one of the Chevening qualifying countries.
- To be eligible for the Master’s programme, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of two years’ experience required.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- So you applied to three different UK universities and received an unconditional offer from one of them.
- You must return to your home country for at least two years after your award expires.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship 2023
So, here is a list of Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 International Students Benefits. It will pay for the following costs:
- Tuition is an outlay of funds.
- The stipend will pay on a monthly basis.
- Travel expenses to and from the United Kingdom.
- The price of a single Visa application.
- There are grants available for attending a variety of events.
- A travel stipend to help you participate in Chevening activities in the UK.
- Furthermore, if you book through Diversity Travel, Chevening will pay for quarantine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is provided free of charge (If applicable)
Courses Offering Chevening Scholarship 2023
- There are nearly 12,000 different courses to choose from.
- Courses are available for 150 universities.
- This scholarship is only available for one year.
- Furthermore, apply to three different UK university courses and receive an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 15, 2021.
- As a result, you have the option of selecting from over 12,000 Master’s Courses offered by over 150 different higher education institutions.
- You must list at least three courses on your Chevening application.
- The One Year Master Program includes all courses.
- Examine Chevening Eligible Courses.
Hence, the Chevening Scholarship 2023 application deadline is November 2, 2022.
How to apply for Chevening Scholarship 2023?
Finally, the Chevening Scholarship For International Students application process is conducted online, and the Chevening Official Website provides detailed information on the Chevening Scholarships 2023, Step by Step Application Process. So, in order to apply, please visit the Official Website.