|Deadline: 28th January, 2023||Type: Fully Funded|
|Category: Bachelor, Masters & Training Courses||Location: Belgium|
Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
The application process for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 for the academic year 2023-2024 is now open. As a result, the Belgian government encourages international students from all over the world to study full-time bachelor’s, master’s, and training programmes in the country. In addition, 150 Master’s Scholarships and 70 Grants for Short Training Courses are available as part of the Master’s programme. As a result, the goal of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to help you improve your talents. Furthermore, the scholarship is funded by the Belgian government and will cover all expenses.
Also, almost all academic courses and majors are available at Belgian universities, and there is no application fee. Furthermore, the Belgian government devotes a significant portion of its Scholarship Program to overseas students from underdeveloped nations. Students can also study in Belgium without having to take the IELTS exam, and they can move easily within the nation or to other major European cities.
Also, you can study in Belgium without taking IELTS, and every International Student can use a simple alternative technique. Belgium’s boundaries were also shared with France, the Netherlands, and Germany. So, please don’t miss out on this fantastic chance, and it’s a fantastic location to learn; the Scholarship’s duration varies. Further, all details regarding the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2023 are provided below. You may also check: MBBS Scholarships 2023
- Consider yourself a citizen of a developing country.
- Also, you must be under the age of 40 for degree programmes and under the age of 45 for training courses when the instruction begins.
- To apply for a job in a connected field, you must also have a relevant academic background.
- The programme lasts one academic year.
- It is essential to have a fundamental grasp of English (reading).
Coverage of Belgium Government Scholarship 2023
So, the Belgium Government Grant is a fully financed scholarship that permits international students to study for free in Belgium. The following are some of the benefits.
List of available Majors
- Master’s degree in environmental resource management and aquaculture.
- Master of Science in Methodology of Public Health.
- Master’s degree in Development, Environment, and Society.
- Transfusion Therapy Specialization Master.
- Bachelor of Science in Data Analysis for Business.
- A master’s degree in integrated health risk management in developing countries is also offered (GIRISS).
- Master of transportation and logistics speciality.
- Master of science in human rights.
- Master’s degree in International and Development Economics.
- Bachelor’s degree specialisation in paediatrics and neonatology.
- Master’s degree with a concentration on risk and disaster management.
- A master’s degree in science and environmental management is also essential in emerging countries.
- There is also a Master of Science degree programme in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas.
- Master of Science in Microfinance
- There is also a Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health programme.
The deadline for submitting applications for the Belgium Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024 is January 28, 2023.
How to apply?
So, the application form is completely free, and ARES does not charge any fees. Submit your application online by clicking on the following link: