|Deadline: November 3, 2022||Type: Fully Funded|
|Sponsored by: Government of Canada||Stipend : $50,000/Year.|
|Course Level: Ph.D. (Doctorate)||Location: Canada|
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
The Government of Canada’s Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 is a scholarship programme. Finally, the Government of Canada is currently accepting applications for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022. Each year, the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships programme awards up to 166 scholarships. Canadians, international citizens, and permanent residents of Canada are eligible for the scholarship.
Students seeking a Doctoral Degree (PhD), a Combined MA/PhD, an MD/PhD, or a Masters leading to a PhD are eligible for the Vanier Scholarship. This scholarship is supported by the Canadian government. The Vanier Canada Scholarship will allow you to attend any Canadian university. For every field of study, there are possibilities. This award is comparable to Erasmus Scholarships.
Furthermore, The Scholarship is accessible for up to three years or longer, and numerous awards have recently announced in Canada. In addition, you can apply for scholarships in Canada for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees. Studying in Canada will provide you with world-class experience from top Canadian universities. Here’s where you can learn more about the Vanier Government of Canada Scholarships. You could also look British Chevening Scholarships 2023.
Duration of the scholarship
- The financing will be accessible for a total of three years. You can get an MS in it that leads to a PhD or a PhD in it.
- However, if you pursue an MS that leads to a PhD, it will take you more than three years to complete. Vanier financing, on the other hand, is only accessible for three years.
- As a result, if you have MS and want to pursue a Ph.D., you’ll need to seek additional funding for a few more years. Perhaps a professor from Canada can give some light on the situation. You can, however, earn a PhD in three years if you work full-time.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 coverage
The scholarships are worth $50,000 a year, which is enough to cover university fees, a dorm room, and a living/travel stipend for one person studying in Canada.
Criteria for Eligibility
Regardless of the fact that scholarship awards are exceedingly competitive. Furthermore, the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships feature straightforward eligibility standards that can enable any doctoral student compete for a spot among the best candidates. As a result, postgraduate students applying for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023 must meet the following criteria: Also look at: Scholarships from the King Abdullah University.
1. Country of origin
- To be considered for the Scholarships, applicants must Canadian citizens.
- Students from other countries may also apply to study in Canada.
2. Education Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a Canadian university.
- They must be nearing the end of their first Ph.D.
- As a result, only candidates whose university has a quota for the Scholarships are eligible to apply.
- Furthermore, in their preceding two years of study, all candidates must have received a first-class average.
- Applicants must be full-time university students in Canada. Part-time students might enrol if they have a disability or a family to support.
- When comparing part-time students to full-time students, two months of study considered one month of study.
In this regard, no orders have been issued.
- Other Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 Requirements
3. Your age
In this regard, no orders have been issued.
4. Other Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 Requirements
- Students seeking dual professional degrees such as MD/Ph.D., DVM/Ph.D., and JD/Ph.D. are also able to apply for funding for only their Ph.D. tenure.
- In their study proposals, candidates must also display remarkable research skills.
- None of the candidates must be faculty members at a quota-recipient university for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, but they may be eligible if they take time off to pursue their Ph.D. degrees at the school.
- Employees of the Canadian Federal Government are also allowed to apply, but only if they are given unpaid leave by the government.
- Applicants can apply for both the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship and the Vanier Canada Graduate Fellowship.
- The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship programme, as well as agency-specific Ph.D Scholarship programmes, are available to applicants. Once they chosen, they required to choose one programme to fund their Ph.D. degrees.
- Applicants who have previously received a scholarship or fellowship from one of the following Canadian institutions are unable to apply: the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the National Science and Engineering Research Council, or the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
The deadline for applying for the Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarship is November 3rd, 2022.
How can I apply for the 2022 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships?
The entire application process takes place online. How to Apply has thorough step-by-step instructions. Visit Official website of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022
Also check: AUSTRIA EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2022