Proposal for Research Outline | How to Write a Research Proposal?
1. THE COVER PAGE:
Title, Student Name and Significance, Supervisor Name and Significance, Department, Degree, and University.(Proposal for Research Outline).
2. TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Further, Provide a summary of the proposal’s structure, including page numbers (Proposal for Research Outline).
Proposal for Research Outline , Meanwhile Background information and the research study’s rationale, as well as a brief summary of current literature . Also,(the most recent research article references at least from most related 10 publication).
An introduction should be written in the following format:
- Describe the problem’s research field, factors, and current situation.
- Read important publications.
- By outlining the situation in Pakistan, identify any gaps in knowledge or questions that need to be answered.
4. THE PROBLEM’S STATEMENT (Proposal for Research Outline)
Additionally, Describe how these research topics relate to the bigger challenges discussed in the introduction. Make a detailed description of the issue.
5. THE STUDY’S OBJECTIVES
Ideally, your goals and objectives should write in a behavioral format.
6. HYPOTHESIS/RESEARCH QUESTION
Also, all of these precise queries should write in scientific terms and describe the types of manipulations/variations you’d make or test to prove your hypothesis (es). Describe what substantial differences you’d have to find to confirm or disprove your hypothesis (es).Afterward, How could your hypothesis(es) disproven by your evidence, in particular?
7. THE STUDY’S IMPORTANCE
What is the benefit of your research and to whom is it beneficial?
Also, Discuss how your suggested research would be a substantial improvement above previous research and how it would benefit the discipline in general. (Or, to put it another way, why should anyone care?) Why would your findings be noteworthy if you wanted to publish them?)
8. METHODOLOGY (Proposal for Research Outline)
• DESIGN OF THE RESEARCH
In addition, Describe the general methods you used to test your hypothesis(es) or answer the research questions in your study. Also, explain why this strategy is the most appropriate for your needs, If you have any references, please include them.
• Number of people
Make a decision on the following issue.
• Who will be investigated?
After, Specify the clinical and demographic features of eligible subjects/the target group, as well as the inclusion/exclusion criteria.
• What method will be used to assign them to study groups? (if applicable)
Describe the approaches you’ll use to find subjects. Afterward, It is critical to demonstrate that the study will be possible and later no ethical issues will arise.
• Taking samples (Proposal for Research Outline)
Describe How will the people be gathered?
Furthermore, Selection of a subset of the population to represent the full population of interest (target population) and explain why you choose the sample you’re going to test. So, If relevant to the design, include age, linguistic background, and socioeconomic information. Is there anyone you’d like to leave out? Why not, right? How will you deliver the information?
• The use of instruments
Further, a description of how you’d collect data and test the questions you’re looking into and List any standardized tools that will or will not use. So, the tool will prepare, borrowed, and adapted, among other things.
• Procedures for data collection and analysis
- What method would you use to collect the data, and why would you do so?
- Which method will you use to evaluate the outcomes?
- What kind of evidence would you need to back up your claim?
- To invalidate your hypothesis, what kind of evidence would you need?
- List any applications that will use to analyse the data.
- Considerations of morality.
- Indicate whether or not a human subject is involved.
9. RECOMMENDATIONS, CONCLUSIONS, AND FINDINGS
Explain how the results will collect, as well as how they will use to form conclusions and also make suggestions.
10. REFERENCES (Proposal for Research Outline)
At last, All references should be formatted in APA style.
Also visit: TAIWAN SCHOLARSHIP 2022