|Opening Date: On going||Deadline: 31 January, 2023|
|University: Oxford University||Category: Fully Funded|
|Degree Level: Masters & PhD||Location: United Kingdom|
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Finally, the wait is over. Oxford University is now accepting applications for Master’s and Ph.D. candidates for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022. Furthermore, the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University is open to all international students from all around the world. This scholarship covers the complete tuition cost as well as an annual stipend of at least £15,009 for living expenses.
Furthermore, Oxford University is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England, with evidence of teaching dating back to 1096, making it the English-speaking world’s oldest university and the world’s second-oldest continuously operating institution. Furthermore, Clarendon is one of the key systems, providing the University with around 140 new scholarships each year. Clarendon Scholarships are therefore highly sought for, competitive, and distinguished. You may also check: MONTREAL SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
- Masters Program: 1 Year to 2 Year
- Ph.D Program: 3 Years
Coverage of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2022
- All Clarendon Scholarships cover the complete cost of tuition and living costs throughout college.
- Full-time students receive a substantial yearly living expenditure subsidy, which will be at least £15,009 in 2022-23. Scholars participating in a part-time programme will also be eligible for a study aid stipend to assist with non-fee expenses. Part-time students will be eligible for a study support award to help with non-fee expenses. Part-time DPhil students could expect to earn at least £2,502 in 2022-23, while part-time Master’s students should earn at least £5,003.
- Furthermore, Scholarships are frequently awarded for the whole time for which you are obliged to pay tuition to the University, which is typically the same as the length of your degree.
Also check: ROMANIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
Eligibility & Criteria
- English is a mandatory language.
- Countries Eligible: All countries on the planet.
- All candidates for graduate study at the University of Oxford are eligible.
- All graduate-level degree-granting courses qualify.
- This award does not cover postgraduate certificate or diploma programmes.
- Clarendon supports scholars from a wide range of fields across the University, with no preference for any particular subject.
- Candidates who want to start a new master’s or doctoral study at Oxford are eligible. Students who are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but want to reapply for a DPhil are included (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants with delayed offers starting in 2022-23 are ineligible for this reward.
- This prize is ineligible for current Oxford students who will continue to study for the same degree the following year.
Last date of Application Submission
Hence, The deadline for Clarendon Scholarships for international students at Oxford University is January 31, 2023.
How to apply for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships?
As a result, the application procedure for this prize is fully online; please check the link below to apply online or the program’s official release for further information.