|Deadline: June 9, 2022||Funded by: Government of Italy|
|Fields/Area: All Subjects||Category: Fully Funded|
|Course Level: Masters & PhD||Location: Italy|
Italy Government Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
The Italy Government Scholarship 2022-2023 application process is now open. As a result, international students can apply for a scholarship to study in Italy for free. Furthermore, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants to students pursuing master’s and doctorate degrees at Italian universities, and the Italian Government Scholarship does not require IELTS. So, you can submit an English proficiency certificate from your previous institute and plan your studies in Italy because this scholarship is fully funded.
Scholarships are also available to complete Master’s and Ph.D. studies, and applicants from all over the world are encouraged to apply. Furthermore, scholarships are only available for academic courses on Italian soil, despite the fact that Italy is a fantastic country with both study and work opportunities, and scholarships are available at all Italian universities.
Also, Italy is home to one of the world’s oldest universities and is well-known for offering high-quality higher education at a low cost. Furthermore, with 61 thriving public universities, 30 private universities, 11 public universities, and 339 English-language courses, it is not difficult to gain admission to an Italian university. So, there are numerous Courses to choose from, and the application form for the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23 is available below. You may also check: Michigan University Scholarships 2022
- Academic qualifications: Only foreign students not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* with the necessary academic qualifications to enroll in an Italian university/institute may apply.
- Applicants for Master’s Scholarships in Italy/Higher Education should not be older than 28 years old by the deadline of this call, with the exception of renewals.
- Also, applicants for Ph.D. programmes, with the exception of renewals, should be no older than 30 years old by the deadline of this call.
- Also, applicants for Academic Supervision Research Projects must be under the age of 40 at the time of application.
- Language skills and proficiency: Candidates with an English-taught Bachelor’s degree may submit documentation certifying that their Bachelor’s degree study programme was conducted entirely in English.
- No proof of proficiency in Italian is required for courses taught entirely in English.
There are several ways to apply for the Italian Scholarship:
- Master’s Degree Coursework
- Ph.D. Program.
- Research Program.
Financial Coverage of Italy Government Scholarship 2022
Scholarships for international students in Italy can last three, six, or nine months, depending on the course.
- Tuition Fees: Grantees may be exempt from paying enrollment and tuition fees depending on the policies of each university.
- Health and Medical Insurance: For the duration of the grant, grantees will cover by MAECI-contracted health and medical/accident insurance.
- In addition, grantees will receive a monthly allowance of 900 Euros paid quarterly to their Italian bank account.
Why Italy is best for Studies?
- Excellence in research, science, and creativity
- Excellent educational system built on sound ideas, the scientific method, and a creative approach.
- Complex problem solving, critical thinking, and flexibility are all being worked on.
- Also, In a lively and welcoming environment, a diverse range of courses, including English, are available.
Hence, the deadline for applying to the Italy Government Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students is June 30, 2022.
How to apply for Italy Government Scholarship 2022?
Lastly, complete your applications and all of the information is available on the official website: for more details and application, visit Official website of Italian Scholarships for session 2020.
- DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2022
- British Council IELTS Award 2022
- Scholarships Deadline in May 2022